This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.ConsumerDirections.info. This Privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you (the customer) of the following:
- The personally identifiable information collected from you through the website, how it is used, and whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- The process to correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, share or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share/sell your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request "e.g. to process a payment".
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about your
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect you information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way through PayPal, and we do not have access to your information.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.